Saturday 17 May 2008

Italian dinner

I went out with Zhen last night. It was quite a sudden thing, as I'd been studying when she asked if I wanted to go out. I meant to stay home and study, but since I hadn't seen Zhen in a long long time, I thought it'd be okay to go out with her, especially since I didn't go for the picnic with Mel due to bad weather.

We had dinner at an Italian restaurant called "The Don" near her place, which is just across the bridge from mine. I honestly don't know why we don't meet up more often. Dinner was really nice. She had this pasta with scallops and salad, while I had this dish of sea bass topped with mussels and clams that were cooked in a white wine sauce. Really delicious and the fish was really soft and fresh! Yum.. I had tiramisu for dessert while Zhen had some chocolate ice cream thing. The manager was a nice guy as well - he kept coming to us to talk ^_^ Funny dude, he was.

After dinner, we went to her place, which was 5 mins walk from the restaurant. We chatted for a while and tried to tie our hair into buns using pens :P Zhen even Youtube-d it, and we tried to follow those videos! Hahaha... But I walked home at 12am. It was a quiet peaceful walk, with the exceptions of the catcalls and jeers I got for wearing a dress in this weather (it was COLD.. but my cardigan helped). I finally reached home at 12.30am... And found that my foot had a blister the size of Canada =____=""

So now my foot is ugly. *sighs* I wonder why I always get blisters so easily...


2 comments:

Petrina said...

You better not be telling Ma or Pa about walking home so late at night.... You'll never hear the end of it!

Priscilla said...

Yeh, I know! The latest I've ever gone home is like 3am, but Yan was with me so that was okay. But alone... Maybe about 1am-ish that I reach my bus stop and walk. Still, I'd better not tell the parents. They'd have a fit if I told them I walked home anytime past 9pm!