Friday 28 March 2008

Hols?

I feel sorry for Patty. His hols are boring cos I keep having to stay home to work. Oh well... At least after I hand in this one and finish my Econs one (due Monday, will finish tonight or tomorrow morning), I'll have free time till he goes back to Concord on Wednesday.

Yesterday, we went to Limehouse to eat at this nice (but expensive) Malaysian/Indonesian restaurant there called Melaka. After getting there, we found out it was CLOSED. As in for good. *grumbles* And I was sooo looking forward to their stuffed squid! We ended up eating at Chillies in Canary Wharf instead. Same old, same old.

Lately, I've been listening to this pianist called Yiruma. If I'm not mistaken, he's Korean, and his songs are quite nice! A little repetitive perhaps, but still a good tune to listen to when working! I feel particularly nostalgic when listening to "River flows in you". In fact, I've just printed out the sheet music so I can learn to play it too hehehehehe..

Okay, I gotta go upstairs and hand in my coursework now. After that I'm meeting Patty in Chinatown and we might shop around abit before going to Belgo's to eat. Bye!


No comments: