Sunday 9 March 2008

New layout!

Hi all!!

As you can tell, I've changed the layout of the blog ^_^ Like it? It wasn't my first choice, actually, but for the one I wanted, I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures to be solid rather than see-through!! So yeah, I got this instead. But it IS pretty, isn't it? ^_^

Anywayz, just thought I'd post a new yukata set I bought from Yahoo Japan Auctions!


The yukata is in various shades of purple and the flower featured is the peony. It is made of cotton. The obi is a heko obi and 38cm wide. I absolutely love the contrast between the black and the purple!! I really love black and purple together on kimono. I also adore the spider web pattern!! *hearts*

That's all for now, folks! ^_^

Ling> I bought a bottle of truffle olive oil from Borough Market when Patrick was last here. When you guys come to London, you absolutely HAVE to try it!!!


No comments: