Tuesday 3 March 2009

Event Aftermath: London MCM Expo October 2008

I promised pictures of the London MCM Expo of October last year >.>""" Well, here they are! 4 months late, but they're here XP

First is the three of us (all in hakama!) and someone cosplaying Zetsubou-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei ^^



One of the few photos we have of the three of us together!



This is me by the waters! I really like this photo - it really makes me think of the Meiji era! XD I was kind of aiming for the Meiji schoolgirl look, and this makes me think of a young girl overlooking a river in an era when Japan is modernizing! Oh, and you gotta love the parasol and the wind blowing through my hakama XD Some people on the IG forums said that it looks rather romantic, and I'm inclined to agree!



Haha, too bad it was so sunny! It was meant to be one of those "open the umbrella before the rain comes" kind of photos :P



This is Isla's kami-kanzashi (hair ornament) in the shape of a butterfly. Isn't it gorgeous?? She made it herself! Amazing, isn't it??



There are more pictures on my Flickr page, but I'm kinda lazy to upload them here :P So that's all for now for this post! Next up are some other kimono meet pictures hehehe...


No comments: