Monday 13 July 2009

Going To Singapore!

Okay, I'm heading down to Singapore on the 22nd of July for a business trip. It isn't confirmed yet, but I may have the 24th off, and may stay an extra day and leave on the 25th.

If Mel is free, I will MOST DEFINITELY (!!) be spending the day with her. If not, I'll roam around Singapore alone. Either way, I have a long list of places to go to, including a long list of yukata shops that I'd gotten from SGCafe.com (many thanks, AngelZhou!!!) XD XD I can't wait! I haven't deliberately gone hunting for physical yukata shops before!!!!!!! Dangit, I wish we were going to Japan this summer XD

I'll need to go to Singapore armed with a load of cash, a few credit cards (or maybe just one unlimited one :P) and a large suitcase. Maybe a map or three as well. And then notebooks and papers with addresses of the places I'm going to......

Or maybe I shouldn't go to all of them this time, and save some for the next time we go to Singapore for a shopping trip? After all, for this trip, I also need to go to Kokon Tozai, une nana cool and Blum at Hitachi Towers... Then again, while at une nana cool, I may as well visit the yukata shop there because it's in the same building (Takashimaya)! :D

If I were free enough, I'd plan out my entire day, so that I can visit all these shops with minimal waste of time. :D

Oooooh I'm so excited about this XD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a few shops on the SGcafe list like Jap Vintage and patch magic have closed down or moved :(. Informing you just so you don't go on a wild goose chase.

I will be away in Indonesia for a community service trip with my college friends from 14th to 28th July, otherwise I would totally go yukata hunting with you! Maybe next time then?

-yukikahou

Priscilla said...

Awwww :( That's too bad... I would've loved to meet up with another IG-er (maybe start up regular Singapore IG meetings :P). I was thinking of sending you a PM or something to ask if we wanted to meet, but I was feeling kinda shy =^_^=""

I'm going to try and get my mum to let me visit Singapore again sometime soon. I'll let you know if I'm heading there again!! :)

Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the shops! :)