Monday 4 May 2009

New Layout!

As you can see, I got a new layout! :) Actually, it's only because I couldn't sleep and felt tired of looking at that same layout all the time, so I got a new one.

I got this layout from THIS PAGE.

The only problem I have with it is that the main body is supposed to be partially transparent (i.e. opaque), but for some reason, Blogger isn't translating that..... The header seemed to not work for a bit, then changed itself. Maybe the same thing will happen to the main body?

Oh well, if it doesn't fix itself, I'll go back and change the HTML to make it fully transparent instead.

How do you like it? :)

ETA: Okay, I tried it out with a fully transparent body, and I think it looks alright, so I'm keeping it this way :)

I forgot to add!!! I chose this because it's so fairy-tale like and kinda like in fantasy worlds~ XD I love looking at castles from afar! So majestic! And I really love the plantlife in this layout, and that stone/brick house.... So peaceful <3


No comments: