Sunday 1 June 2008

Pictures!

Yay my camera is now fully charged!! *screams with joy*

On the other hand, my throat is getting worse and is starting to kill me. I'm going to go drink another tablespoonful of medicine. Ahhh Beechams! *heart*

Anyway, here are some pictures I took in the past hour :P

Kitty!! It's the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service. I bought this at the London Expo last week:

I dressed Yan's mannequin up in the yukata I wore to the Expo!
Front view:


Back:

Hehehe, what do you think? I'm not satisfied with the obi-obijime-obiage combination, but at the time it was the best I had. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to say so! ^_^

ETA> Ling, do you suppose Ma and Pa would let me buy a mannequin too? Just a cheap one? To put in my room? You know, so I won't have to drag you or Ma out whenever I want to put someone in a kimono hehehe. I'm currently using this ensemble as my display kimono in the corner of my room.


No comments: