Friday 30 September 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag!

I've noticed some of my kimono friends doing a "Kimono Challenge Tag", and it looked really fun to do! So I thought I'd give it a go :) At the very least, it'll give me something to post about haha.

Here's the list of all challenge questions:

1. How did you discover and got into kimono?
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.

I'll probably post them at the rate of once a week, more often if I feel particularly inspired to write.

I guess you guys know what you can look forward to seeing on my blog soon then! :)


2 comments:

Salli said...

Oh you are doing this challenge too! I didn't know that so many people would do this when I created it. :D

Priscilla said...

Haha, it's a really good challenge! :) Very interesting topics - some that I rarely think about even! Thanks so much for creating it ^___^