Friday 2 September 2011

Closet Feature: Kokon Tozai Antique Furisode Remake Bag - Lilac

Today's feature is another type of bag from Kokon Tozai in Singapore.

Front:
Pink And Purple Kimono Remake Bag

Back:
Pink And Purple Kimono Remake Bag


It's made of yuzen-dyed silk in a lovely waves and fan motif. Absolutely in love with the pink and lilac colour scheme. I kind of like the quirky fact that the fabric has the dyer's stamp on the corner of the bag - somehow it brings back a sense of nostalgia.

The bag can't fit too many things and is a little difficult to carry if it gets too heavy, but I still try to use it when I can because it's so gorgeous!

Here's a picture of the bag being used, although it's not the best coordinate I've come up with for it, nor the best picture, but these are the only pictures I could find ^^;;
Dinner @ Sagano

Dinner @ Sagano



No comments: