Thursday 9 June 2011

Event Announcement: 35th Bon Odori in Shah Alam, Malaysia

Just another quick post.

The Embassy of Japan in Malaysia announced the official date for the 35th Bon Odori in Shah Alam, Malaysia yesterday:

Date : Saturday, 16th July 2011

Time : 5pm - 9.15pm

Venue : Kompleks Sukan Negara (Former Panasonic Sports Complex)

Free shuttle bus : from KTM Shah Alam Station (Section 19) to Kompleks Sukan Negara and vice versa from 4pm to 11pm

Programme:
5pm - Gates open
7pm - Opening
9.15pm - Closing Address

Here's a link to the announcement page on the Embassy's website:
http://www.my.emb-japan.go.jp/English/JIS/culturalevents/bon11/070611.html

And a link to the leaflet for the 35th Bon Odori in Malaysia:
http://www.my.emb-japan.go.jp/English/JIS/culturalevents/bon11/35thbonodori_new.pdf

I most likely will not be going for this year's Bon Odori - last year was crowded enough, thanks very much! I'll probably still dress up that night though, just for the fun of it :)

Goodnight!


2 comments:

ihsara said...

yet another year i've missed. le sigh ;__;

Priscilla said...

Yeah, it's been a while :/ But I'm not going this year haha. Last year was so crowded that I felt awful just trying to take a few steps (dancing became shoving at certain parts) and it took me the better part of two hours to find a friend ^^; Brings back loads of good memories though <3