Wednesday 10 February 2010

Event Aftermath: Yukata Picnic April 2009: Part 2!

I'm back from the Jakarta trip! It was... hectic. And I felt so tired even though I didn't do all that much hahaha. But it was a good trip :) We saw 22 companies in 3 days.

Anyway! I promised I'd post additional pics of my yukata picnic with Mel and Mich back in April 2009 in this post, and here they are! These are the fun pics. My earlier post had the boring ones hahahaha.

I stuffed Mel into something with PINK!
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


Of course, I had to give her a matching pink bag to use :P
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

Eh, ignore me in my kimono undies in the background :P

While we're getting ready.
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


Random Darcy photo XD
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


Me at the picnic..
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


I love this pic!
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

If there wasn't a background of buildings, I could almost pretend I'm in a forest somewhere ehehehe.

As we were packing up to go back in:
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


Shoe shot! I rather like this pic, actually~
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


The three of us~ X3
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


Showing off cupcakes from Hummingbird Bakery :D
Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)

Yukata Picnic (Mich's Cam)


*sighs happily* That was a nice walk down memory lane. I could almost feel the cold air of London while I was looking through those pics. It could've been the air conditioning, though :P

I hope you liked the pics! ^^ And I really really hope it makes up for part of the lack of updates ^^; Toodles~


5 comments:

ihsara said...

hey,

nice to hear you enjoyed your work trip! don't overwork yourself though!!

oh yeah i saw ur sis n rommel in gardens a few days before i left for Oz. I was so blur that it took me a good 3 seconds to realise who it was who tapped me on the shoulder lol. But at that time we were lost coz my mom insisted we parked in this side and i insisted we parked at the other end so complete disorientation lol..

i'll be off to melbourne in a few days to spend CNY with the fam! and incase i forget:

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES!!! *chuuu*

Walter said...

Oh wow! You're sitting on grass. Outside! While here the streets are covered with ice.

Mel in a kimono with pink ? So kawaii ! Look it has rabbits on it.

I can't decide which is the cutest : you three ,the cat, the cupcakes.
It's the picture with the toes. Definitely!
Nice to see you all enjoying yourself.

Priscilla said...

Lissy> O_O OH NOES, you're in Aussie already??? ;___; Butbutbut I didn't even get to say bye~ *sighs* Btw, I've got to go scream at my sister for that, cos she didn't tell me about it -_-" Anyway - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And a very belated Happy Valentine's Day >_<" *kiss*! Btw, could you email me your address? I forgot to pass you some stuff when you were at my place last year :P

Walter> Thanks! Ahahaha ^^; It seems so weird thinking that it's all icy and cold up North while here, we're just dying of the heat... ;___;! And my personal opinion is that the cat is the cutest :P

Natasha Gardos said...

it looks like a wonderful picnick. love the kimonos, ive always wanted to wear one.

echoes-of-yesterday.blogspot.com

Priscilla said...

Thanks, Tash! ^^