Saturday 26 January 2008

Closet Feature: Kimono Item of the Week




Okay, so I've been going on an obi-buying spree as of late, and as such, I have an overabundance of them to show!! So yeah, for the next few weeks, all we'll be seeing are various obi I've bought.

This particular one was just paid for earlier this week. It cost US$11.50 even though it's synthetic, merely because it's PURPLE - the one colour we all love on kimono yet is so difficult to find! I bought this because it'll match one of my plum kimono perfectly! *yay* What I really like about this obi, despite its utter shortness at 320cm, is the motif - ORANGES!!!! Ahhh cuteness! *heart*!

To be honest, I don't know what I'm going to do with it. The only kimono that'll match it right off the bat would be that ume (plum) kimono I mentioned. Nothing else I have will really go with it! I can't see it with blue, nor with green (ugh).. My black kimono is more an orange-red type than purple... The pink might be too bright to... x_x oh well.. I'll probably try to find something else that'll match it! Hehehehe.. Turrah!


No comments: