Sunday 12 September 2010

Long Weekend~~

Friday was a public holiday for Hari Raya, so we had a lovely long weekend.

I was quite productive!
  1. Got my legs and eyebrows waxed. FINALLY.
  2. Made an appointment for a facial.
  3. Cleaned up room. Guesstimating about 30% done so far, but that's quite alot already ^^;
  4. Started playing RO again. Woohoo!
  5. Bought a new teacup/saucer set. Now, just to get the matching teapot....
  6. Cleared out my closets. Turns out I have alot of clothes to donate to charity ^^;;;
  7. Took some pics of clothes to sell~
Now if only I could fit in a hair & scalp treatment and a make-up session, it'd be perfect :)

On another note, I think I'm going to redecorate my room. I really need a proper study table, so I might get that country-style table I've been eyeing for a while.... So I've got to change my room's decor from Japanese-inspired to country home-inspired XD; I can't wait to start hunting for proper partitians!

.. But I think I can definitely wait for Monday to start ;_; Sunday, where did you gooooo?


No comments: